Ep #52 – Vinney (Smile) Chopra came to the US from India with $7 in his pocket, sold encyclopedias and bibles door-to-door as a student, graduating from George Washington University Vinney became a mechanical engineer. Switching to real estate investing,
Vinney has been selected by Real Estate University (Online) to impart his vast skills and knowledge to teach other investors “How to go about putting multi-family/commercial deal together” and how to raise “Private Money from Sophisticated and Accredited Investors”. He has a passion for mentoring and making other people successful. He brings Investors on as Equity Partners, allowing them to share in cash flow through quarterly payments and equity gains when the property is sold. He likes to make everyone feel very special and believes that we are entrusted to do well in life for the people we come in contact with each and every day.
Vinney believes in total clarity and proper communication with investors so they are aware of what is happening with their assets at all time. He is passionate about making differences in the lives of people around him and people often refer to him as Mr. Smiles and Mr. Enthusiasm. He enjoys giving seminars to larger groups of investors and helping them explore their great avenue of Building Wealth through Commercial Investing from the funds in self-directed IRAs, 401(k) and other tax deferred alternatives. His company is built on a philosophy of “Delighting the Investors,” with utmost attention paid to listening, analyzing, relationship building and with total transparency of operations with Integrity, Trust, Loyalty and Clear Communication.
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- The #1 and #2 indicators to focus on when evaluating potential markets.
- Identifying and evaluating emerging markets.
- Step by step through a syndication.
- An important decision Vinney has made about involving friends and families as potential investors.
- What is the SEC 3-Touch Rule?
- What is a PPM?
- What is an accredited investor?
- The strategy Vinney uses to build credibility with investors.
- Raising $5 to $7 million in 24 hours.
- The importance of finding mentors.
- The key traits in the syndication world.
- How Vinney warms up and educates potential investors.
- Building a team with brokers, inspectors, and appraisers.
- The advantage of working with listing brokers.
- A strategy to get off-market deals.
- The Acquisition fee opportunity.
- The importance of transparency in management fees.
- Using your automobile as a University.
Click to Listen
You can learn more about Vinney Chopra and Moneil Investment Group at
www.moneilinvest.com, by email at: Vinney@moneilig.com or call: (925) 766-3518.
To access Vinney’s real estate courses online visit: http://realestateu.tv/project/vinney-chopra/
- Schedule a free 30 minute “no obligation” 30 minute call directly with me by clicking this link: http://meetme.so/RodKhleif
- Looking to invest in a multi-family real estate project? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? To schedule a time for us to talk click on this link: http://meetme.so/RodKhleif
Review and Subscribe
Posted in Podcast Tagged acquisitions, Vinnie Chopra, Moneil Investment Group apartment investing, apartments, appreciation, Assisted Living, broker, brokers, business, cash flow, cashflow, commercial, commercial real estate, CRE, CRE investing, Defaulted paper, Donald Trump, entrepreneur, equity, Eviction, expert, experts, Foreclosure, funding, Hedge fund, investing, investing in real estate, investments, Rod Khleif, Rod Khleif Florida, Rod Khleif Real Estate, Riyad Khleif , manager, mergers, millionaire, multi-family, multifamily, Office, passive income, podcast, private lending, private money, property management, raw land investing, real estate, real estate broker, real estate cashflow, real estate coaching, real estate investing, real estate investor. Investing, REIT, Retail, Robert Kiyosaki, sales, Sales Coach, sales expert, Sales Training, Self Storage, Selling, Senior Living, Shopping Center, Short Sale, Suburban Office, syndication, training, value add, Repositioning assets, multi-family expert, multifamily expert, multi family investing, multifamily training