Ep #54 – Ryan Dunigan, is a real estate investor with a portfolio of 245 multifamily units and 2 commercial properties with a total market value of over $17 million. Ryan also manages 60 multifamily units for owners.
- Syndicating a 21 unit property out of town while working a full-time job.
- The first and last question to ask when networking.
- Promoting yourself to investors as a “bridge to cash flow”.
- A great elevator pitch for potential investors.
- Aligning your interests with your property manager’s.
- Managing a multifamily property from 400 miles away.
- The importance of charging syndication and asset management fees.
- Using mentors.
- Matching your property and your business plan to your investors.
- Suggestions for those starting out in multifamily investing.
- A strategy to accelerate your growth.
- Book recommendation: Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Book recommendation: The One Thing by Gary Keller
- Book recommendation: The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime by MJ DeMarco
Click to Listen
- Schedule a free 30 minute “no obligation” 30 minute call directly with me by clicking this link: http://meetme.so/RodKhleif
- Looking to invest in a multi-family real estate project? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? To schedule a time for us to talk click on this link: http://meetme.so/RodKhleif
Review and Subscribe
Posted in Podcast Tagged acquisitions, Ryan Dunigan, apartment investing, apartments, appreciation, Assisted Living, broker, brokers, business, cash flow, cashflow, commercial, commercial real estate, CRE, CRE investing, Defaulted paper, Donald Trump, entrepreneur, equity, Eviction, expert, experts, Foreclosure, funding, Hedge fund, investing, investing in real estate, investments, Rod Khleif, Rod Khleif Florida, Rod Khleif Real Estate, Riyad Khleif , manager, mergers, millionaire, multi-family, multifamily, Office, passive income, podcast, private lending, private money, property management, raw land investing, real estate, real estate broker, real estate cashflow, real estate coaching, real estate investing, real estate investor. Investing, REIT, Retail, Robert Kiyosaki, sales, Sales Coach, sales expert, Sales Training, Self Storage, Selling, Senior Living, Shopping Center, Short Sale, Suburban Office, syndication, training, value add, Repositioning assets, multi-family expert, multifamily expert, multi family investing, multifamily training